ACHIEVE BETTER OUTCOMES
Staffordshire University Academies Trust has set itself four core objectives in order to equip our pupils with outcomes and real life skills that prepare them for the digital world whilst giving them the resilience to adapt to their circumstances and lived experiences:
- Support our academies, staff and pupils in their journey to sustained outstanding performance through partnership, support and collaboration at all levels of the organisation.
- Understand our communities in order to further improve our ability to raise aspirations and to inspire staff and pupils to maximise their full potential.
- Aspire to a sustainable future for our academies so that outstanding achievement and progress can be secured for future generations of pupils.
- Train, and support the wellbeing of, all staff so that they can be inspirational leaders and outstanding practitioners.
Our mission is to enable our children, young people and their families to report that Staffordshire is a great place to live, play, learn and achieve in; a place where they feel safe and can lead healthy lives and a place that offers them a successful future.
Our vision is to achieve better outcomes for all of our children and young people by providing an outstanding set of inclusive and aspirational learning experiences. We will realise this by:
- Raising standards of pupil progress and attainment by focussing on the core business of learning and teaching and by providing learning opportunities and varied experiences for our pupils.
- Delivering a knowledge and skills based curriculum that is tailored to individual learning needs.
- Promoting the spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural development of every learner.
- Working together to maximise the power of mutual collaboration and support.
- Sharing resources, staff, areas of expertise and facilities to achieve economies of scale.
- Creating highly effective leadership at all levels and seeking to pool strategic capacity.
- Constantly developing our ability to support the wellbeing of all staff and pupils.