ACHIEVE BETTER OUTCOMES
Staffordshire University Academies Trust has set itself four core objectives:
Support our academies, staff and pupils in their journey to sustained outstanding performance through partnership, support and collaboration.
Understand our communities in order to maximise our potential to raise aspirations.
Aspire to a sustainable future for our academies so that outstanding achievement and progress can be secured for generations of pupils.
Train and support all staff so that they can be inspirational leaders and outstanding practitioners, within a framework of support for their well-being.
Our mission is to enable our children, young people and their families to report that Staffordshire is a great place to live, play, learn and achieve in; a place where they feel safe and can lead healthy lives and a place that offers them a successful future.
Our vision is to achieve better outcomes for all of our children and young people by providing an outstanding inclusive learning experience.
We will realise this by:
- Raising standards of pupil progress by focussing on the core business of learning and teaching.
- Delivering a knowledge and skills based curriculum that is tailored to individual learning needs.
- Promoting the spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural development of every learner.
- Working together to maximise the power of mutual collaboration and support.
- Sharing resources, staff, areas of expertise and facilities to achieve economies of scale.
- Creating highly effective leadership at all levels and seeking to pool strategic capacity.
- Developing our staff so that we become their employer of choice.