At Staffordshire University Academies Trust, we’ve rolled out 21 new websites, giving each Academy a fresh, high performing and beautifully designed website.
As a Trust, we have grown rapidly in the past five years, and we’ve now outgrown our existing website structure. We recognised that the websites needed to be more accessible for our schools and easier to navigate for pupils and parents.
We worked with a local agency to roll out a new website strategy, to provide each of its academies with an updated, well designed, user friendly and highly functional website.
The £70k investment means that each school now has its own website, with its own content and style, but follows the Trust’s structure and has a consistent and professional look and feel.
The new school websites now also support teaching and learning. During lockdown, like every school, teachers felt overwhelmed with a need to take learning online. The websites are now futureproofed and provided a digital educational facility for each school.
Sue Machin, Principal at St Edward’s, Cheddleton said: “We’re pleased to have a fantastic new look website that is so much more user friendly for all!’
We worked closely with our web agency to develop a unique template which was first applied to our website and then rolled out to the primary and secondary schools. This new website structure is highly secure and has a transparent and useable content management system which allows all our schools to manage their own website effectively.
Our Interim CEO & Accounting Officer, Rachel Bailye said: “The website project was the brainchild of our late CEO Keith Hollins, so we are pleased and proud to have seen it through for him.
“Our new websites are fantastic and we’re all incredibly happy with them. They’re streamlined, visually representative of the Trust and brilliantly user friendly.
“Each one of our academies has been able to benefit from this investment, as will any that choose to join our trust in the future.
“Previously our websites were functional but needed updating and we wanted a more transparent content management system which would allow all of our schools to have more control over their own website. These new websites deliver that whilst looking professional, friendly, smart and a great portal for information about each school.”
The new website design has been rolled out to the following academies:
- SUA Trust
- Staffordshire University Academy, Hednesford
- Moorgate Primary Academy, Tamworth
- John Wheeldon Primary Academy, Stafford
- Littleton Green Community School, Cannock
- Perton Primary Academy, Perton
- Tynsel Parkes CE Primary Academy, Uttoxeter
- St Edward’s CE Academy, Cheddleton
- Boney Hay Primary Academy, Burntwood
- Charnwood Primary Academy, Lichfield
- Horton St Michael’s, Leek
- St Peter’s CE Academy, Alton
- St Augustine’s CE Academy, Ashbourne
- All Saints CE Academy, Uttoxeter
- St Luke’s CE Academy, Endon
- Dove First School, Rocester
- St Paul’s First School Wolverhampton
- St Leonard’s First School and Nursery, Dunston
- All Saints Primary School, Bednall
- Little Aston Primary School, Shenstone
- Church Eaton Primary School, Stafford
If you’re interested in joining Staffordshire University Academies Trust, then please get in touch to discuss our services. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 987120.